Our Response to COVID-19
The health of our patients and our community is our number one priority.
We recognize this is a difficult time for our community due to the Coronavirus outbreak, and we want to reassure our patients that every decision we make is done with the best interests of our patients, our employees, and our community in mind.
We are happy to announce that we are open and here for you as your dental providers. Updated CDC infection control rules for Dental settings have been released and have been implemented in our practice. We are taking precautions that go above and beyond those rules for the safety of our patients and staff. Your health and safety are our top priority.
- Prior to scheduling any appointments, all calls will be screened for established risk factors of COVID-19.
- All employees before their shift will have their temperature checked and recorded daily.
- Our staff will only be present if they and their households are healthy and symptom free.
- The CDC infection control rules require all patients must wear a mask or cloth face covering in our office. This covering may only be removed when instructed to do so by our staff. The reception room cannot be used. All arriving patients will be met at their cars for a curbside screening prior to entering the building. No additional visitors will be allowed.
- We are sanitizing and disinfecting all touch points, equipment, and patient areas between all patient encounters.
- All patients will hand sanitize upon arrival and exit of our office per CDC rules.
With all of the special precautions, our office cannot operate as rapidly as in the past. Please be patient with us as we provide a safe healthy place for your dental health.
As stated earlier, all calls for appointments must be telephone screened prior to the appointment. No walk-in patients can be seen per CDC infection control rules. We have a number of patients with backlogged work to accommodate and we pledge we will work through this as efficiently as possible in a safe environment. We will prioritize painful or infected conditions.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you as we begin the journey to normalcy.
R. Harrell Bullard, DMD